Thursday, March 27, 2008

My blue eyed Boy










My sweet little Asher is growing so fast I thought I would share some more photo's with you!!!


Asher's name means happy and blessed (Hebrew)


He is truly a happy baby! This picture was taken in October when he was 3 months.

The first photo was taken at 7 months...he was loves sweet potatoes! He has 4 teeth now...the front two on top and bottom. The middle pictures where taken by my sweet friend who knows I am dreaming of a SLR camera and since she has one she took some pictures for me. Asher just turned 8 months on Ethan's birthday. He turned 4 on Monday! I will post birthday pictures on Saturday after his big party with his friends. Well ....I will probably continue to post random pictures of Ethan and Asher since I am so behind!
















1 comment:

Brosita said...

Cute pics of Asher- I love his fuzzy hair.
I think his facial features look like Lanny. SO handsome!