Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Vacation part 3

Ethan's favorite part of the Vacation!
We were looking for things to do in Niagara Falls and Lanny found a Marvel Comic land....we immediately looked into it since Ethan's favorite thing in the world is superheros! We walked in and it was just a bunch of video games...but we decided to check it out anyway. Well ....good thing because it had the coolest little boy activity ever...a superhero play land...just Ethan's size! Has anyone seen the new American gladiators...or watched it in the 80's? Well it was just like that but Superhero themed and for little kids. We spent forever here and I am sure Ethan could have spent all day if we would have let him. He asks about it ever day...."Can we go back to Canada and play at the superhero land?" Oh I wish they had one here....or better yet in my basement!


Shooting at the supervillans!

Getting through the rope maze.


Asher just chilled in the ball pit....he wasn't old enough to go in but since Ethan was the only one there we figured he would be ok.

This was my favorite part...they had two mini obstacle courses set up and Ethan could push a button...do the course and then push the button on the way out and his time would appear on a big screen. If there was another little kid there they could have raced...crumb....where were all the other superhero loving little boys that day. (maybe Oregon :)
Ethan got to beat me up...well he does that at home too!

We finished the day with a ride on the Maid of the Mist.....very cool. I can't believe how close they get up to the waterfalls.....very beautiful, it took my breath away! Even with the rain coats we were soaked!


So much for happy kids! The American Falls are in the background.


Asher hated the maid of the mist...I guess he is like me and hates being wet unless he is swimming or bathing. He was screaming the whole time and kept trying to grab on to me...his little hands would just slip on my wet rain coat and this would just make him more mad! Poor kid.

5 comments:

Brosita said...

Yea- I love your vacation posts. You guys did so much and had so much fun. If you had happy kids in all your photos...I would think something was wrong. All vacations have to have grumpy kids....its tradition!
I wish we were there to play with Ethan and the obstacle course....Maybe if I wish for it with my next birthday cake candles it will come true!

Sally F said...

Wow, next if we ever go back there, we'll definitely have to check out the superhero place. Ty would have died!

Love the falls--so pretty!

Davis said...

Heather, your kids are adorable!! I got a card from your parents the other day and she told me that you had two boys! I am so happy for you. I miss you...check out my blog. I just added pics from my wedding week. I still need to add some from the reception.

Leanna said...

Dakota picked out an ABC superhero book from the library and absolutely loved it. I thought of Ethan everytime we read it.

danny said...

i think its time you post again since your fam is so cute. hey my mom said she saw you. anyway just wanted to say hi