Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love IKEA

We have an Ikea 19 miles away so we spent the day as a family at Ikea...well the afternoon and I have to say...wow I love IKEA!

TOP five reasons
5- The displays make my apartment look huge!
4-The floor is super slippery so pushing two boys in a shopping cart is more of a game and not a chore
3-99 cent kids meal and microwave for baby food
2- Playland for Ethan- (free hour and half babysitting)
1-Lanny said this place makes me want to clean and organize our house !!!! (priceless!!!- I didn't think I would ever hear these words come from my husbands mouth!) YAHOOOOO!

4 comments:

Brosita said...

Ha Ha- I need a place to shop that will inspire my husband to clean the bathroom! Ha Ha!
Do you know of anything!?

Melissa E Photography said...

I would take Lanny there once a week at least! To get more "inspiration." We love IKEA too. I tell Aaron I go there to shop, but really I like the meatballs. :)

Sally F said...

IKEA rocks the house when it comes to being kid friendly! It really is such a great fun store.

The Tinney Family said...

Heather,
Your family is so great! Dennis and I have not ventured into the unknown world of IKEA yet. Dennis claims he gets claustrophobic (spelling?) in crowds. Someday we'll have to! Anyways, we love that we can keep tabs on you guys through your blog.
Cori