Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brothers

Ethan has been a little punk about holding Asher. When Ethan came to see me in the hospital after I had Asher he seemed really excited to see his little bro. He handed him a little action figure and said "You can play with this one." Well since Asher didn't jump out of my arms, grab the action figure and start playing Ethan decided he was boring. After that he really just ignored him and didn't want to hold him, kiss him, nothing. It broke my heart but I figured Ethan is all about non stop playing so when Asher got old enough to play they would be buds. Well I am happy to say after 9 months of waiting Ethan finally likes to hold Asher. Ok...so he mostly holds him to pick him up and take him away from grabing his toys...but both Ethan and Asher get a kick out of it and giggle a lot so I am happy!

4 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

YAAAY Ethan! It's so funny that he's suddenly realized that Asher is fun now. What cute boys!

Hannah S said...

Wow! They are so huge! I am glad Ethan is noticing him now. He may turn into his little sidekick....busy busy.

Brosita said...

Your boys are so good looking.
That is funny about the batman jammies.

It was fun to read and see pics of your travels while Mom was there. I need her to come visit me again. It gives us an excuse to explore more of Oregon.

LFC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-smart-tv-terbaik-2020-apa-saja