Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My birthday at the beach!

MY BIRTHDAY!
My birthday just happened to be the warmest day of the year (so far)...oh it was beautiful!!! (It was mid 80's I kid you not) So I thought...lets go to the beach! We went to Wingaersheek beach in Gloucester. The sand was soft and white and the water was such a pretty blue! I liked the light house in the distance...you can kind of see it in this picture.
I loaded the pictures a little out of order...sorry. I didn't really want to cook on my b-day so my Mom took us to dinner! THANK YOU MOM! We had Italian...my favorite. We took a family picture outside of the restaurant because I wanted to get the trees in the background....I love the white blossoms! Oh I love spring!

I hardly have any pictures of my hunk a hunk of burning love and myself! Since Ethan and Asher can't quite get the hang of taking our picture yet...I had my Mom take one for us! I love my Man!


Our little Asher loved the beach! He would laugh and giggle when the waves hit him! Oh I love chubby little babies! His swim trunks are covering his chubbs...sorry!


He must be related to Ethan! He aparently also loves eating sand! AHHHH!

So Ethan wants nothing to do with the camera these days! I try to bribe him to smile but he mostly just says "Cheese...am I done yet?" Oh well! He had no desire to leave the beach...he also loved the water, despite its frigid temperature!
I loved this beach! All the large boulders made it really fun to play on!
My favorite beach babe! My mommy! Thank you so much for coming! We miss you so much!

I had the perfect 28Th birthday!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I am so glad you guys are finally getting some warmer temps and that the warmest day was on your birthday! WOOHOO!

I am loving Asher's chub. SO CUTE! You look great, Heath!

Hannah S said...

Yay for posting fun photos! I am so glad that you had a happy birthday! It looks like you had fun! That beach is beautiful! The boulders certainly add a different element.

Leanna said...

That beach looks fun, and the pictures are awesome!

Brosita said...

What a fun day- wish we were there.
Your family is so cute, hope to see you guys sometime this summer.

Sally F said...

That is a great beach! You guys are all so darling!